- This city bus adopts a brand-new design and double swing-in doors are easy for passengers getting on/off.
- Low-floor design improves the accessibility of the bus for the public.
- The public transit bus features high operation stability, excellent performance, and reasonable internal layout to extend passengers’ standing area.
- The NVH performance is optimized to maximize the passenger’s riding comfort.
- The city bus is certified by EU standard to provide unparalleled performance and quality.
Technical Specifications of 12m 26 Seater City Bus
|Maximum speed (km/h)||≥70|
|Passenger seats + driver seat + seat for handicapped passenger||26+1+2|
|Maximum passenger capacity||88|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||250|
|Suspension system||●||2 front and 4 rear air suspensions|
|Steering system||●||Power steering|
|Doors||●||Double swing-in doors|
|Side windows||●||Tempered glass|
|Driver seat||●||Adjustable pneumatic damping driver seat|
|Passenger seats||●||Plastic seat|
|Mirror type||●||Iron mount rearview mirror (with defrosting function)|
|◎||Aluminum alloy mount rearview mirror (with defrosting function)|
|Heating and defrosting states||●||Engine waste heat defrosting|
|◎||Independent water heating and forced cooling|
|Electrical instrument||●||Fieldbus instrument|
|Automobile data recorder||◎|
|Middle door and back-up monitor||◎|
|Lifting device (for air spring)||●|
|360° panoramic views||◎|
| Notes: ●Standard; ◎Optional
Specific models and technical specifications are subject to the actual vehicle configuration. King Long reserves the right to change pictures and parameters and the right of final interpretation.